We have some new recipes that will be ready for download soon! Below is one that will help you get into the Christmas Spirit.
Christmas Hedgehog Slice
- 200g Plain sweet biscuits (Marie or similar)
- 180g White chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 60g Butter
- 220ml Sweetened condensed milk
- 100g Pistachios (roasted unsalted shelled)
- Line a slice tray with baking paper
- Place 200g of plain biscuits into the bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8. Check the mixture, you want small chunks in fine crumbs, if this is not the right consistency, mix again
- Empty from the biscuits from the bowl and set aside. Place 180g of white chocolate into the bowl and blitz for 10 seconds, on speed 5Step 4: Scrape the bowl and melt further at 50°C for 1 minutes at speed 2
- Scrape down the bowl, add 220ml of condensed milk and 60g of butter to the bowl and melt at 50°C for 2 minutes at speed 3
- Scrape down the bowl and continue to melt at 50°C for 1 minute at speed 3
- Scrape down the bowl again and then add the prepared biscuit crumbs, pistachios and cranberries combine for 15 seconds on reverse speed 2
- Check the mixture is combined and stir again with the spatula. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and spread to the edges
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight and then slice and enjoy!