Change of Mind Returns: We are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most full price and reduced items within 10 days of the delivery date (excluding any postage costs). Items can be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unused and in their original condition with all tags and packaging intact
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over
Please also note that any returned item that is not deemed to be Balco Brands’ responsibility may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (for unused products). If the product has been used, there may be a credit adjustment based on the condition of the returned product.
Return Shipping Costs: All associated freight costs for change of mind returns are at the customer’s expense.
Balco Brands will pay return freight costs provided all of the following conditions are met:
- The goods supplied were not what you ordered
- You contact Balco Brands for return authorisation
- You follow Balco Brands return instructions
- Items are in the original packaging, unused and in new, saleable condition
Alternatively if you are local to our warehouse in Boronia VIC you may contact us regarding returning directly to use to save on shipping costs.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Warranty: Cocoon products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts from the date of purchase until the warranty specified with the product being purchased . Defects that occur within the specified warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Proof of Purchase: This warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which the purchase was made.
Extent of Warranty: This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced.
Normal Wear and Tear: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the products or parts.
Exclusions: Warranty does not cover:
- Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the distributor.
- Any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions provided with the product.
- Any product that has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
- Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection.
To Make a Claim: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- original or a copy of the proof of purchase.
- Explanation of the problem
- Any supporting photo and video evidence
Updated: 12:00pm 10/11/2020