PLEASE NOTE: All our online sales are now handled via https://cocoonproducts.com.au – information below is provided still for reference only.
Shipping: Orders are handled through either Couriers Please or Borders Express. Both services offer express delivery that should result in 2 day delivery to most metro areas throughout Australia. When an order is on its way for delivery, customers should receive a text message confirming if they will be available to receive the delivery, and if not, provides an option for the order to be left unattended.
We endeavour to have all orders dispatched within one business day of payment being received, however in some instances this will not be possible. Customers will receive an email to confirm when their order has been dispatched.
We also offer free local pickup from our office/warehouse in Boronia, VIC. This can be selected during the checkout process, and in most cases orders should be available for collection within a 24 hour period. If the order is received before 12pm, customers should be able to pick up their order same day. Orders received after 12pm should be available next day. If you require a specific time for pickup, please indicate this in the order notes section or contact us via phone 1300 663 907 or at email@example.com for confirmation.
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us as soon as possible with your order number so that we may assist you.
*Please note that during our sale/promotional events and holiday periods, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
Change of Mind Returns: We are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most full price and reduced items within 10 days of the delivery date (excluding any postage costs). Items can be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unused and in their original condition with all tags and packaging intact
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over
Please also note that any returned item that is not deemed to be Balco Brands’ responsibility may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (for unused products). If the product has been used, there may be a credit adjustment based on the condition of the returned product.
Return Shipping Costs: All associated freight costs for change of mind returns are at the customer’s expense.
Balco Brands will pay return freight costs provided all of the following conditions are met:
- The goods supplied were not what you ordered
- You contact Balco Brands for return authorisation
- You follow Balco Brands return instructions
- Items are in the original packaging, unused and in new, saleable condition
Alternatively if you are local to our warehouse in Boronia VIC you may contact us regarding returning directly to use to save on shipping costs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Warranty: Products we carry are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts from the date of purchase until the warranty specified with the product being purchased . Defects that occur within the specified warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Proof of Purchase: This warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which the purchase was made.
Extent of Warranty: This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced.
Normal Wear and Tear: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the products or parts.
Exclusions: Warranty does not cover:
- Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the distributor.
- Any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions provided with the product.
- Any product that has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
- Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection.
To Make a Claim: Please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- original or a copy of the proof of purchase.
- Explanation of the problem
- Any supporting photo and video evidence
Updated: 10:45am July 11 2023